1. Between 1 and 10, where 1 means "not at all", how satisfied are you with the effort you put into your work throughout this unit? Explain.
10, because I feel that I have put a lot of effort understanding Newton's Laws.
2. What did you find most challenging about this unit?
I found drawing free body diagrams difficult because they were very tedious and if you read over the description too fast the answer would be wrong.
3. Was there anything you particularly enjoyed in this unit?
I enjoyed learning the real world examples of Newton's Laws. An example would be in the class experiment with added and hanging mass showing Newton's Second Law.
4. Is there anything you want to do differently in our next unit?
No, there is nothing I would like to do differently in the next unit.
5. Is there anything you think would be helpful for Mrs. Drake to know at this point in time?